Monday, January 14, 2008

Random Thoughts

So how to relate this to the idea of the Queen influencing all of life? Hmmmmm. Rob Huck from "gopwhatwebelieve" has posted a comment and I promise, Rob, I WILL reply....just probably tomorrow.

Then, do you know what the Queen's pick for Republican nominee for President in 2008 looks like? If not here he is below:



Finally, after an unintentionally long delay, I read Juicy Fruiter's blog. Juicy Fruiter is the Park Ranger who would write about his daily adventures and chew a little Juicy Fruit when under stress of falling asleep. He would comment that he works in a city park and loves his job. He stopped writing just before he wed last year. I enjoyed his blog and I think it would make a great movie! (Are you listening Hollywood? You don't have anything else to do as this writer's strike presses on.)

I guess what all of this has in common is folks have read this blog "Life According to the Quueen." Cool!

See you all tomorrow!!!

IRamat2

No comments: